my long lost friends
Well, looking back, i just realized i had lost two of my very important people in my lives. Their names were Cailing and Evenlyn Tan YanLing. Lovely names. Cailing was my primary one schoolmate, from Corporation Pri, and she was a very kind girl. I can barely remeber how she looked like and what her surname was. But, i remember, she was my B.friend. Whether it was an illusion or not, i recalled that one day she suddenly called me, after i had transferred school and was in primary three. I can recall that day but it's still a mystery to me whether that was just a dream or sth...?
Well, now its Evenlyn's turn. She was very much like Cailing. Both of them very very kind, gentle and sweet. I met Evenlyn in Pri 2 on the first/second day of school. She was the first ot talk to me. I used to go to her house very often adn we played pokemon together. She was very generous too. HOwever, good times were very short lived. we were seperated in Pri3, when we go tseperated into different classes. However, at first, i used to wait for her every recess. But, as time passes i made new friends and we became more and more apart. now, we would only smile to each other.
I'm not ashamed to say something: I love both Cailing and Evenlyn Tan. They are like gemstones to me. ALthough i have lost connections with them, i will try my best to recover them. As for my other friends, i loveyou guys too. CJ, Pls help me get Evenlyn's number! God, pls let me meet Cailing or be able to talk to her!
I need all the Help now.Evenlyn, Cailing, if you ever come by my blog, i hope that you will try to contact me, if you can. I hope that you will always remember me, your true friend: Maojia.
Love, MJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home