Sunday, September 13, 2009

How does everyone find the motivation to blog regularly? I always end up writing some stuff then deleting it cos i find them too boring and insignificant =X

anyways the holidays are over. damn :( well im still looking forward to Zhixin's ballet performance with Rion and Xavier tonight though :) 4 of diamonds, my cute little Zhixin. Before that im contemplating going to kinokuniya for a while, hmm long time never been there, i used to go there once a week you know~ but i'm seriously out of cash after going out for lunch 3 times with JAH-T. Elza: *frowns*

Anyways, I'm looking forward to my study dates with Cleo. It's so productive, you see her studying it makes you want to too. Of course we'll be locating ourselves happily at McDonalds at Clementi Central and I shall ask for some of those lovely curry sauce to go with fries. I can't imagine life without curry.

Violin exam results are still not out and i feel like quitting. Can't stand it with Master Chou Shifu, it's just too stressful. Hmmph. I'm devising a masterplan to get out of this carefully.

Going to run off to Annabeth's blog first then I'll be cruising off for the night. Gotta finish Astronomy journal too. *Woosh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home