Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everyone around me is falling in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! WHY?????? don't leave me alone:(
speaking of love, it just made me reflect.

I'm feeling so horrible now. listening to "fall for you" and everything... why did this happen so suddenly anyways? i've really put it behind myself and yet all these memories have to just come back like this. i really don't want to cry over that person anymore. really. times have really changed and so did he. why can't i just forget? I don't believe this anymore. I don't believe myself anymore.

"Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again. Don't make me change my mind. I won't live to see another day. I swear its true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find"

please, leave me be. I'm slowly walking down that path that is opposite to his. I know he isn't looking back, but i am. I will try my very best to keep my head to myself, even though it really hurts. why can't i just forget? i don't think i want to, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home