Friday, August 27, 2010

Live for yourself

I don't know what else to do, everything really just seems like a vicious cycle to me now. First you get upset to something I don't know about and puts your frustrations on me, I overreact to your reaction and asks you if something is wrong, we talk briefly but we know that something is still wrong. But what frightens me is that I don't want to care anymore. I don't want to ask what's wrong, or what I might have done wrong anymore, because I feel that this will not lead us anywhere.

You will perhaps never accept me for who I truly am, despite the fact that you had claimed that I am fine being me. It's not that I misinterpret what you say many atimes, it is just that you are so engrossed in your own thinking, that you don't really even listen to what I want to say or express. I maybe clumsy at words, but that doesn't mean that I don't care or that I don't want to help.

Stop judging me. I have gone through a difficult time in my life and knows what I want, or more accurately, what I don't want in my life. But you were the first to call my dreams immature, or unrealistic. She had the same view too. But they are important to me, but if something didn't make sense, you just would not accept it. But I have no sense left in me now.

And I don't view it as a bad thing.

I don't want to clarify your feelings anymore, because I know that things may not be because of me that you are feeling so upset and down. But how can you let your emotions cloud what I am to you? I am really true to you, and I really respect you for who you are. But I refuse to be treated like crap.

Maybe for the first time, I want to truly live for myself, and not for the sake of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home