Saturday, November 17, 2007

just got a brand new piano, Happy? I don't know. My electric one works fine but it only has one pedal and i'm playing a piece that needs two, and the touch is different so i got a new one. Sigh, htat places a whole lot of financial burden on my parents, doesn't it? I'm wasting too much money of my parents. That's why i thought about my future and how this investment is going to be GREAT!

study in high school: Accounting, Marketing, Finances

Aim for Career: CEO or Accountant at Nintendo! (BOTH MY PASSION AND on a less portion MONEY!)

Minor in: particle physics (LOVING it!)

Plans: Take my mom to various countries, take my dad to a lot of places in China, that's what he talks about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
finally a planner!

woohee, AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I PLAN TO PASS GRADE 6! :)))))
IT'S A MUST, isn't it now?
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
I love a planned life, so organized:))

Oh Yeah, Holiday embarkments:
-sew my own clothes
-Train for 2.4km run :)))
-Learn Japanese :)))
-Take a lot photos in China :)))
-Learn Year 3 Stuff!

MORE PLANNING :))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home