Just for remembrance:
Cloud:
"...Aerith. Aerith has already prayed for Holy."
"...After I gave the Black Materia to Sephiroth...... Aerith's words came into my dreams..." "She said, she was the only one who could stop Sephiroth...... And to do that, there was a secret here..."
"That was Holy...... That's why, she had the White Materia. Aerith knew about here... and what she had to do."
"Aerith has left us great hope. But, it cost her her life... her future..."
"I'm sorry... Aerith. I should have figured this out sooner."
"...You left us without saying a word...... It was all so sudden, so I couldn't think..."
"That's why it took so long for me to find out... But, Aerith... I understand now."
"Aerith... I'll do the rest."
Cloud:
"......Aerith."
"She was smiling to the end."
"We have to do something, or that smile will just freeze like that."
(He turns to the others. He nods.)
Cloud:
"Let's all go together."
"Memories of Aerith......"
"Although she should've returned to the planet by now, something stopped her and now she's stuck......"
"We've got to let go of Aerith's memory."
Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
Sephiroth!
Sors immanis
Et inanis
Sephiroth!
Veni, veni, venias
Ne me mori facias
Sephiroth!
An answer from the Planet...
the Promised Land...
I think I can meet her... there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home