Wow, my 100th post. Mundane much for such a celebrated post number.
It should've been my holiday now, but I just received news about bio O quiz being postponed till tomorrow. So much for sleeping in this morning and hoping to skip the quiz. I wish they'd just let me quit already, I've already decided to go for the exchange and will miss the competition altogether, and at this point I do not see much point in taking the module. Yet, here I am, cramming the excretory system before dinner.
Hmm, so a combination of nervous and hormonal controls manages the osmoregulatory function of the mammalian kidney, and one key hormone is the Antidiuretic hormone (ADH), also named vasopressin, in italics. Meh, I mean bio is interesting and all, but studying it which I could be learning Japanese or completing my Pokemon Black is 'meh'. :( I want to hurry up and reach 's castle already, but of course I'm still stuck back on route 4, where the sand gets in my eyes, and a tear drop ensues.
I shall read more this holiday! Instead of perhaps complaining on the com with my biology textbook propped up in front of me. Also, note to self, I have to study for Cultural Jamboree. Friend much, going to Switzerland and all is fine, but saying that you want to study for Biochem exam instead of Jamboree is ---- when you have already agreed to join and you were the one who told me that we're going to beat the rest.
I'm going to have to enjoy a serving of the reproductive system and the muscular/skeletal system soon. D:
Jiayou!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home