I'm feeling incomplete. Some piece of me is being left somewhere, missing, lost.
I'm feeling suppressed. Words overflow inside of me, I'm dying to tell you so many things. But all is silent. I am afraid, I cannot penetrate the aura that surrounds you.
I'm feeling ambivalent. Knowing nothing is real, but yet feeling so real.
Haiz =.=!
I don't like feeling emo. It tears me up from the inside, and then breaks me into pieces, and I cannot pick myself up again :( That's how I've been feeling for the past month. It's a new year, but it feels like I'm being shrouded into this vicious cycle of entrophy again. And I don't like this feeling.
All I know for sure is days will pass no matter what. Time keeps flowing, and it will keep on flowing no matter how I'm feeling. I might feel like I cannot go on, or I really need him by my side, but time will still go on...and hopefully one day, time can heal my wounds.
But waiting hurts.


1 Comments:
Cheer up! (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home