Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Finally on 05/03/08 mollie decides to start blogging again. I shall not abandon my blog, but first i need to take off this gloomy look of mine and go for a fresh new looooook. Something that is happy joyous and a bit like saying "Wheeeeeeeee~"

A little pink or blue or Aerith and Cloud perhaps?

Anyways since the march holidays are coming and i feel i have to start 恶补physics. Zzzz... To think i had actually wanted to FIND gravitons in the first place! Well, i still do now, but the idea of me majoring in physics scares me:) Just like invisible gravit0ns hound the world of quantum mechanics... and yes THEY DO EXIST!

Also, i think i want to get a holiday job. To get extra cash? What for? I don't know...just feels nice to have some cash stacked up in your piggy bank $.$!

Hmm... i really should be glad that there are only three more days to the holidays but three things are bugging me out now.

1.French lesson on Saturday... Zzz just when i thought i could relax french comes back with a horrifying test paper of a low score that is going to give me hypertension (in addition to my atherosclerosis)

2.Piano Exam + Lessons... Yes i'm taking the exam in march. THE 24TH! I'm going crazy. My scales are lousy... they can't even be called lousy. maybe lousy^2, but when something that is negative gets squared it becomes positive and good, so maybe -(lousy^2)?

3.Computer Science Journal... OMG! Stupid... this is the worst. i have to program an algorithm without the method that i may actually know how to us. ARGH! I'm going to have such a hard time. Sigh. SOS! SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPP................................

Zzzz... I'm sinking. Student Leader Investiture. Bah. Research methodology too... i'm going sleepy. well i still have a ton of assignments and projects to do. Year 3 life is ``````````.

Anyways, going to CHANGE OVER(Wakato_PoT)! New Fresh Look... Be Prepared for the New Mollie... but then again...

(YOU PROBABLY WON'T KNOW WHICH DAY I'M GONNA REVERT BACK TO GLOOMY ME...:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home